Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Need help in 498a

Page no : 2

Aadi Keshav Reddy (Graphic Designing)     14 February 2012

my age is now 25 years she is now 18 years, before she came to my home she is 16 she told me wrong every thing lies they are cheating me i cant sleep any time with this matters ,,,,,,but i cant die with my mother and sistr

my sister, my friends some body, my relations some girls, my mother also female madam i am not intrested to show some prooofs about, some evidence about her in area also you will find truth about my life

she & her mother also femals why ther are killing me if they will leave i will go to my mother if she will come back i will give food, weekly one movie, dresses,

i can't say wat i hav to do,,,,,,,,,,,what they are doing

Aishwarya (Teacher)     14 February 2012

I have posted ur query in the following new thread and in the family forum ..for the sake and ease of ld members to help u..They may guide u in the link provided or even here..

follow this link 

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Plz-advice-this-person--51874.asp

Hope u get some good advice..its wht i could do best in my way ..

thannq so much sir

Aishwarya (Teacher)     14 February 2012

Its ok .. am sorry this is all i could do as i don't have legal knowldge but am sure u will get some real expert legal advice from here....and just to mention u that am not sir,am mam..

Rgds

sorry to disturb you madam, its my last message

at that time she is minor, i asked her about age,,,,,,,she told me next birthday is my 18th birthday thats why she came to my place, i know that, its my mistake also,,,,,,,,after 1 year what they have done,,,,,,,she is not coming back or not leaving me alone, once i called her please do something,,,,,,next year i am going to jail my self i will tell to judge or what will hapend in my life i dont know

Thaks & Regards,

aadi keshav reddy

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register