Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Need help and clarification in divorce

Page no : 2

Avik Sarkar (advocate)     30 May 2017

Originally posted by : Prof. Vykuntha Rao
Kindly curb your emotions and refrain yourself from using language like this on this portal sir. We are all educated on this portal and we understand the point that you are tryin to drive at which is true and correct but please refrain from abuses. Lets all keep this portal free of abuses and proffesional.

Originally posted by : rajesh

Hi , Thanks for the reply,

these are my answers to replied people comments

yes my first registered marriage is under special marriage act
Doctors says there are more possibility of chances to get vitiligo if parents has it
"What connection between vitiligo and having children?"  the moment a person get vitiligo they get severe emotional distress, people will stay away from them , marriage issue, lot of things, impacts from the society ( of course we should admit we dont live in perfect society), People see from outside cannot imagine their problems

question :

1. For the family customs we have our last family marriage cermony by muslim faith, instead getting a mutual consent divorce, can I divorce her through muslim laws like talaq( i dont have much idea, ofcourse its controversial but iam wondering), what is the fastest way to get divorce

Thanks in advance

BECAUSE OF MADAR CHODS LIKE YOU MUSLIMS HAVE TO TAKE BAD NAME.  ANYWAY TEHRE IS NO OPTION OTHER THAN SIMPLY GOING FOR MUTUAL DIVORCE.

YOUR INTENTION IS CLEAR NOW.  YOU WANT TO GET RID OF THIS POOR FEMALE. BY CITING SOME REASON OR OTHER.

COURT WONT GRANT YOU DIVORCE, YOU WILL HAVE TO SUFFER WITH HER LIFE LONG.

YOU SOUNDREL  PEOPLE WHO HAVE VITILIGO PRODUCE NORMAL  CHILDREN.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register