Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sudheer d   26 May 2018

Need help/advice on house loan

Hi Lawyers

detailed history of loan:

My Father(passed away on feb 2018) before his death he applied and took house loan from Private firm for the value of 35 lakhs. with monthly instalments of 55000/- rs which we can afford before my fathers death from fathers monthly salary.

Because of my father age they have requested my brother to be a insurer for the loan as we desperately need the money so my brother cant say no to my parents he has sign the loan insurance papers without understanding future consequences.

the private firm did not taken the consideration of my brothers monthly salary they just made him to sign the loan insurance papers.

Now my father has passed away and we are struggling very hard to repay the loan instalments we have requested the private firm to please consider our situation but they were very rude, harassing our family coming to house with threat letters saying they are going to seal the house with a only 5 days notice without prior warnings and they have not handed in the notice. we were very afraid of loosing our house we donot have any other place to live this is only house our fathers assett we cant loose this house.

any advice or some one can help me in this difficult situation i am happy to discuss my case further and i can fight with the private firm in court.

please help

Regards
Sudheer

Learning

1 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     26 May 2018

Please cal me at 9456777600.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register