Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raja (Other)     12 January 2011

Need Help

Hi,

Another interesting aspect of my 498a case (IN UP) is the fact that I was living seperatly from my parents from more than 6 years before the marriege in a state different and far away from my parents place. My beloved 498a wife (like it alwats happens) implicated my parents into the same though she hardly lived with them (only 2 days after the marriege). The inspector did visited my parents place while they were absconding with my out laws etc and they did manage to defame us quite a bit in locality. The inspector never visited place where I mostly resided with my beloved 498a wife ever where allegedly most of the crime has happened :). Though they showed a hypothetical inscident at their place to make the jurisdiction at their place (sheer conveneience and influence factor)

is this fact that there was no inquiry at the exact place of crime is of any use. please suggest.

Thanks

Learning

2 Replies

steffi rodrigues (Secretary)     12 January 2011

I am staying in a registered hsg soc. my secretary has taken signatures from the boys who are creating nuiscance playing cricket against me and  my husband alongwith one of the other member in the police station.  the letter copy which was signed by the nuiscance creating members who have signed was not given to us and we are not aware of what is given so what step should be done.  The police has called on me for a meeting within 5 days.  Pls suggest.

Steffi -9323942423

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     12 January 2011

for  STEFFI :

1.  The complaint made to the police station has no jurisdiction, since it could most probably be a Civil complaint in nature.  Just state the facts in the police station, that the secretary and other boys are creating trouble for you and your husband and distrubing the peaceful atmosphere.

2.  Ask a copy of the complaint copy from the police, before actually making any statement to the police.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register