Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mohammed Tariq (Executive)     01 November 2014

Need help

Dear Sir,

You people have been really very helpful. I need to know what is the maximum age for regular admission in class VII. I have come across a forged school transfer certificate in which the ward is 26 years old at the time of regular admission in class 7th. An RTI was filed in Basic Shiksha Adhikari office and school from which the ward has passed out 8th class and both have confirmed that they have the records. However the age of the ward at the time of admission is still a matter of dispute to apply for govt. job. The date of birth of the ward is Jan 01 - 1966 and the ward got the regular admission in 1992.. Is TC valid. Legally is the ward eligible for the govt job or what action can be taken if the ward is already in the govt job. What places can i send the copy to ensure if an enquiry can be set up for the forgery. and what action can be taken against the dept. that has employed the ward and inspite of regular reminder has not yet taken any action..

please reply asap

Please help me.

Thank you.

Learning

1 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     05 November 2014

You can obtain this information too, i.e., the maximum age at entry for admission to class-VII  through RTI act, this will enable you to process further issues accordingly.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register