Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

hamin (aa)     28 May 2014

Need help

Hello,

I got married in Nov. and Its Love marriage(Hindu marriage act ). it went k for month or two. and then my parents-in-laws start demanding things from me and my father. Initially my husband was with me, and making them understand. but after two months of marriage he start saying, Leave me or fulfill my parents demand and live the way they want, otherwise leave me. and start hitting me after week or so. He also filed some false application(Not a FIR) in Police station against me, my father and my brother. now i m at my father's place. Me and my family tried everything to save my marriage. but nothing worked. He just wants me to leave his life(by saying, "Leave me otherwise i'll suicide and leave note against you and your family"), as I am not able to fulfill their parents demands. After marriage I come to know that my mother-in-law broken my husband's engagement because as the girl was not good. and now i m not good for his parents. 

I have some photos of my injuries, and I visited doc. but could not show actual reason to doc. because my husband's presence. Moreover my father already purchase OVEN, given above Rs. 2 lakh cash. and currently I'm not allowed in his house because my family is not able to fulfill their demand of AC and CAR.

My questions are: 

1) What legal actions he can take against my family? 

2) Can he or his family file Atrocity case against my family(He belongs to SC/ST Cast and had change his surname to some general cast)  If my parents Disown me, and i get separate from them, It will save them from false Atrocity case

3) If he do not want me in his life what legal steps should I take ?

Learning

8 Replies

Gautam Kapoor (IT professional Studying Law)     28 May 2014

Record all their illegal demands and file a complant in due deliberations with your lawyer.

If he does not want to live with cannot  you force him to live with you... you pretty well know the answer.

RAJIV BHASIN (ADVOCATE) (Bhasin Legal Consultants(SOLICITORS & ADVOCATES) bhasin.laws@yahoo.com 9811210505)     28 May 2014

Dear Hamin,

You have to file the complaint under section 406 / 498 A IPC against your husband and his family members with specific allegations against them about entrustment of dowry articles and demands raised by them from time to time. you can also file D.V. Act complaints against them under different sections. immediately file the complaint before the ask police to lodge atrocity case then you will have defense of counter blast to your proceedings. You can ask maintenance and right to live in matrimonial house and they will have to comply the court order. Moreover you can also file 125 Cr.P.C complaint for maintenance against your husband.  

Rajiv Bhasin 

Advocate 

Bhasin Legal Consultants

SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATES

www.bhasinlegalconsultants.com

Gautam Kapoor (IT professional Studying Law)     28 May 2014

Rajiv is right ... because of this useless craps which account for 2% the rest innocent 98% cannot suffer.Please file all the cases under the earth with substantiable proofs to make their life a living hell.Move on with life from this useless moron.Reveal your city and let respective lawyers in the respective cities contact or pm you to provide you justice.Cheers.

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     28 May 2014

If you had narrated a real story of your married life then follow the advise of Mr.rajiv.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     29 May 2014

all these pro-women laws are there to help women like you.

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     29 May 2014

But if the story that you have narrated is wrong then you have to pay the amends.

hamin (aa)     30 May 2014

Thanks a lot!. 

Dear Mr. Bani,

The details I mentioned above is not a story. Its part of the things happen with me in my life. There are some other things, which is difficult to mention here in detail as its 2 months life. 

Below are the key points I would like to highlight.

• Its always difficult to record proofs of demand when in-laws asks for the same. but, I have some pics of the injury and have some reports of injuries. 
  • Moreover my husband and my in-laws had shifted my all belongings somewhere, without my knowledge, given on the time of marriage or after my marriage by my family and relatives. 
  • I have 1 audio rec. of the meeting arranged by families, when my uncle-in-law ask to buy car, my father-in-law stated that " Paise kaha nikalte hai, paise to dene padege na Car k liye" and my uncle-in-law replied that "Itne kharch kiye hai to thode aur sahi". 
  • Installment of OVEN is also being transferred to my husband's account from my father's account as mentioned in main post. 
  • My matrimonial home is locked from the day i visited last in March last week, where I am not allowed to go, even for my belongings. When i went to my matrimonial home on last day of march, My husband ask me to go back to my father's place, and he had removed his nameplate from the list of the members in building. and my husband did not allowed me to talk to anyone from there on call. he snatched my cellphone from me. and the building management worn my husband to give it to me back.
  • After that day, I am staying at my father's place.

1. How can i ask for the CCTV footage from the building management?  Things are being managed by builder.
  2. Are recordings Valid?
  3. What other things I should take care?

Gautam Kapoor (IT professional Studying Law)     30 May 2014

Mr.Bani's words were a caution not to file false case,but if you are truly aggrieved, follow Mr.Rajiv and Mr.Sudhir's advise.Speak to you your lawyer who can guide you to justice  ... 498,DV and maintenance.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More