Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kumar.............. (Engineer)     05 January 2012

Need experts kind opinion

Dear respected Lawyers,

Happy New Year 2012 for all,

My father In-Law(Senior citizen)filed a money recovery suit and the trial started on 16th dec 2011. Hon'ble Judge Enquired my father in-law and noted the contents. He gave the next hearing date-04/01/2012. Even 16/12/2011- opponent lawyer and the accused not presented in the court. In 04/01/2012, also the Accused and their lawyer not attended the court. We filed a recovery money suit against their immovable property attachment. The worth of the property is around 35 Lacs and we filed for only 10Lacs. Then the next hearing date will be 20/01/2012. So My doubt is that why they are not attending the case? What are all the next steps in this case? Will Hon'ble judge give judgement on 20/01/2012 as our favor for "Auction"? please explain me the further steps and when we will get the Judgement approx?

Thank you all in advance for all who is clearing my above doubts? God bless you all,

Regards,

Learning

3 Replies

Advocate M.Bhadra   05 January 2012

Money suit is a lenghy process it seems the next date is fixed for filing the Written Staement by the defendant. If the defedant would not appear then you can approach to the Court  for an exparte hearing,if the defendant would prayed for some time to drag the proceeding then you should file an objection.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     06 January 2012

Rightly advised, request the Court to declare defendant ex-parte and proceed  

Kumar.............. (Engineer)     06 January 2012

Mr.Minanzu & Dr.maj Sirs.-Thank you very much for your kind reply.Please tell me the next proceedings after getting the Ex-parte judgement and when my money will come approximately?

Thank you onceagain for sparing your valuable time,

Regards,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register