Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Need Divorce From My Wife

Page no : 3

Sandip Ghosh (abcdef)     05 December 2009

Please some one answer my question clearly , so that i can fight my case with clear view and perception?please help me to give your opinion

K. Rajendra Prakash (Advocate)     05 December 2009

File petition for divorce on the ground of cruelty and wait for her response.

Sandip Ghosh (abcdef)     14 December 2009

Hello Sir,

I have file a case against her and my lawer wants to nullify the marriage.So please can you tell me on which ground this should be done?

Sandip Ghosh (abcdef)     05 January 2010

Hello Sir,

My lawer says that we had marriage under Hindu special marriage act and we did not live together until now, So my marriage is void or is not complete.So Is he right? or is that any provision is left in Hndu special marriage act , that if husbend and wife did not live together , then under Hindu special marriage act we can nullify that marriage?

Sandip Ghosh (abcdef)     05 January 2010

Please anyone acn reply me on this above ground as my case will be submitted to court on Febru 2010??Please help me as soon as possible.

Sandip Ghosh (abcdef)     19 January 2010

Please anyone can reply me on this above ground as my case will be submitted to court on 16th Febru 2010??Please help me as soon as possible.Please give me some clue about this matter.

Sandip Ghosh (abcdef)     16 August 2010

Hello Sir,

At last i and my wife apply for divorce at court and we both made a petition for it and we both edit -opid our petition in front of court and we submit a divorce petition. As we never do any social marriage and do not meet each other and does not have any children, we appear in front of judge and the judge says that he does not cancel or marriage registration in one day.He says that he want some hiring in upcoming 27th august 2010 and we both have to says that we want seperation as we both petition for nullyfying our marriage cirtifucate.So could we expect that the judge give us the order of can celling the marriage cirtificate in that day?Please give ypur opinion about that as he does not give order to can cel this cirtificate in first day?

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     16 August 2010

see your previous post in this matter.

neeraj kumar (FO)     13 October 2010

i neeraj kumar after reading all the above discussion want to ask my question also that my friend and his wife is fighting at court since last seven years, my friend wants divorce and she doesn't want. we all havemad efforts for mutual settlement but the girl refused. now the matter is under high court and my friend is paying 7500 per month, which itself is cruelity, is there anyone suggest any remedy for this.

other cases like498A etc. are also under lower court. that also he is fighting hardly.

finally he don't want to live with him. the divorce petition is just accepted by the court after fixing the money 7500 per month. can anyone save my friend. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register