Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SHAAN....... (Freelancer)     25 August 2010

Need an urgent help

Hi!!

I want a little advice regarding property matter. We had a sister and she will be soon get married.

Now my question is as these days girls have the equal rights in property. So, don't want any such disputes regarding this in future and she is ready to leave every right in the property now.

So, advice me what is the process for that how it can be possible so that there will no dispute arise in the future as we don't want any such dispute the similar thing happened in our father case as our bua g asked for her share after couple of years of marriage and we don't want that ahead in our case as you know the husband could force her wife to ask for the share.

So, kindly advice that what kind of affidavit are required for that and the proper procedure so that we can be assured in future that there can't be any dispute regarding this.

Thanks & Regards

Shaan

Learning

2 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     25 August 2010

She has to relinquish her share thru., regd., rights relinquish deed.  She can relinquish her share in anybodys name amongst the family members

SHAAN....... (Freelancer)     27 August 2010

Is she can't just relinquish her share only or Is it necessary to name the family members in whose favor she has to relinquish her share.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register