Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajbeer   19 June 2016

Need advise how can i protect my parents with false cases

Hi Experts,

I need your guidence on below points.

Summary-"Wife beaten me and filed NCR in Local police Station stating that i am hitting her and she is going to her parents house for some time and after discussion she will back.She is under her Parents influnce and looking for my Parents property. I have one kid(Boy) 5 years old".At the time of leaving she told that she will shoot me with contract killer and used abusive langauge like Ma******d and be****d see how i will put you in Jail and police will beat you and your parents.

we tried 2 times to call her parents for MCD but no initivitive has been taken from their side.Her father is saying that she will be there for 2years and after that if she want then she will go, we know that indirectly they are doing mental torcher to my parents and for me.Her parents is not giving proper date to meet for MCD.

a) My question is - Can i ask to my parents to remove my name from Property Papers. If Yes then what would be adavantage.

b) If they remove my name from property papers and in case deserted ,greedy wife filed case in future on my parents then what precaution we have to take now?

c) After removing my name from Property papers, what would be the preventation steps for me so that if wife filed a false case against me then myself and my carrier should not suffer.

In any situation i don't want to live with that lady who already filed case in CAW cell and NCR in local Police Station and sitting calmly in her parents house waiting for any initivative steps from our side in court so that she can ask huge maintainance for her parents food.

Please advise for same.

Thanks in Advance!

Regards,

Rajbeer

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     19 June 2016

Record all such transactions (audio/visual/witnessed/minuted).

Your wife has no forced share in any property of yours, your parents.

Outright sale is recommendable.

You should ASAP engage a very able counsel specializing in family/civil/such matters.

You may get in touch with LCI expert Mr.Shonee Kapoor. He has started an initiative for men also.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register