Need advise

I have transfered some money in my account through blank cheque signed by my father in law, after that i withdraw money and giving to my brother in law. my monthe in law in nominee in bank account of my father in law, i have no proof this time i return this money to them. now my wife and me relation is not good, can any body suit file against me. Please advise me what the necessary action for prevent myself any legal suit. 


Dear Sanjay,

Receiving money via a cheque is no offence, wether provided blank or otherwise.& any such receivings are lawfully your property.Hence use of any such property is not questionable.

Secondly nominees in this case shouldn't matter as the amount is considered to be transferred willfully.
But if such a cheque is forcefully or unlawfully signed then thats an offence.

Hope some experts here can help you better.







Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x