LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Need advice on applying new divorce case

My Sincear thanks to my supporting Advocates in this forum who have guided me in right direction.


I have cancel the RCR from Kalyan Court. Now i am planning for a fresh Divorce pettion to file in Kerala Court.

Please help me out in what way i can give a effective notice to my wife.

At present, She already consulted one Advocate, as per her guidance she is not going for the Job now. My Wife intention is to get more compensation for my 1 year Daughter & to her.


Is it ok to file a divorce pettion , that i want to live with my wife she is not ready to live with me for past 2 years. ?

Also, I want my 1 year daughter Child to my custody, or for Visitation.

If my wife can able to ask more compentsation? because my salary is 20k... i told her that if you dont want to live with me then give my child to me. for that she replied, as per law child should be with mothers custody she replied me.

I don't have any proof to show in the court about my wifes activites.









 7 Replies


My intention not to give compensation to my wife. but, for my child i have to give. If i give then that money will be used for their family welfare. Is that any provision that the amount compensation will go reach after my Child 18 years.



Experts please answer my Queries please.


RK (adada)     12 December 2012


One thing you should remember is that if your wife is not willing you the Divorce then you can not get the same easily.
If you file a divorce case then get ready for maintenance cases, Dowry, DV etc by your wife.

Best way is to stay peacefully by involving some respectable members from both the families and reach to a mutual agreement which will lead to a Mutual Consent Divorce and during discussions compensation can be also be decided which will be ONE TIME full and final for both wife and child.

You can only get the Visitation rights for your child but custody rights will be your wife itself and you should take a note of the same.


thanks for your kind reply Mr.RK.

Your reply makes me feel and i will wait for the same.

I have a doubt. Day before yesterday, My wifes Uncle called me , that we speaking to her want to live or not... If you willing to live with him he is ready to takeback you... if not let him live like that her Uncle told me...

Now, The problem in case she is calling for Mutual Agreement. Then how to fix the Salary , etc.

My intention  money is used only for my Child but not to any one in her family including her.

Is that any provision is there when my child attends 18 years Major then only the money should be reach her?

Also, How can i minimise the Compensation during Mutual Agreement talk. ?

With Regards,

Ganesh Krishnamurthy



Experts please answer my above Queries please.

ANAMIKA VICHARE (LAWYER)     12 December 2012

when u had filed RCR in Kalyan, u hv wtdrn it.... now why file in Kerala....

you will find it travel to kerala

instead file Divorce in Kalyan court...let her come...she might make an appln for travelling....

court will grant reasonable expn...

but it will be difficult for her to travel...

Anamika Vichare, Family Cour lawyer, Mumbai,Purush Hakka Saurakshan Samittee


but, i don't want to continue it in Kalyan Court... Because, RCR is waste and i don't want to waste time and money in tht. So, i decided to start a fresh DV pettion  in Kerala Court.. also its cheap for me to conduct the Case in Kerala.



Ganesh Krishnamurthy



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads