Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Saurabh (NA)     05 August 2015

Need advice against taking legal action against employer

Hi Folks,

Can somebody here guide me to take punitive legal action against employer for causing mental harassment and stress. Asking to work overnight, Asking to be available on phone while sick etc. are some of the offences committed by the bosses. I want to have all information at hand so that if need arises I can take strict action against them. I hope that I posted this query in the right forum.If not, please guide how to take this matter ahead.

Thanks,

Saurabh

Learning

4 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     05 August 2015

you can take up the issue to the human rights commission

Saurabh (NA)     05 August 2015

Can you elaborate further please ? What evidence do I need to collect to make my case very strong ?

surendra prakash agrawal (advocate)     15 August 2016

Sir,

The matter is in brief needing complete details. You may report such harrassments and humilation to top management first and wait for their intervention in the matter. Mark Private and confidential on the top of letter and envelope also. This is civil remedy available in service matters.

You may lodge FIR through SSP instead to directly approaching to concerned Police station seeking his intervention in the matter. Lastly, you may file criminal complaint U/s 156(3) or so with court.

Please be aware that being employee, one should avoid to touch the extreme by giving security to job.

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     19 August 2016

I'd  go by the advice of ssurendra PrakashAgarwal.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register