LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raja K S Tanwar (SME)     12 April 2021

Need a lawyer to draft letter / application

Hi All,

I need an application or legal format to be drafted for filing case in HERC.

1) In that I want to plea for bifurcation of maintenance amount charged from prepaid metering system.

2) Recall of amount paid for electricity.

3) No impact shd on DG supply due to this as I will be paying amt for the same as per the agreement.

4) Action on DHBVN officials for non actioning on complaints given to them

Can you please help me with this also advise the amt.


 1 Replies

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     12 April 2021

you find a local expert lawyer and seeking informations

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query