Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Atul Bhardwaj (Govt. Service)     22 June 2011

Need a lawyer for CAT court

Sir,

I am in need of a lawyer in delhi from CAT COURT to take the case for govt. job on compensatory ground.

waiting for early reply,

Thanks

Learning

3 Replies

Nu.Delhi.Law.Fora. (Advocate-on-Record Supreme Court of India)     22 June 2011

Dear Querist,

Please provide facts to discuss the case with for CAT, Copernicus Marg, New Delhi. You may send details of case at my email: nudelhilawfora@gmail.com or may please contact @ 9013307807, 9899259811.

Trust this would suffice.

Rabin Majumder

Advocate-on-Record

Supreme Court of India

New Delhi

PRAMOD   20 August 2016

Hello,

My Name is Pramod Gaur, Male-48 yrs, an Ex Employee of Govt of India Undertaking. I am looking a senior advocate to take up a service matter case to "CAT New Delhi".

To brief little on my case:-

a) Under a notified SCHEME by my department wherein 5years Sabbatical Leave was permitted & the SCHEME states that :-..........In case employee does not wish to rejoin, he/she will have to submit his/ her resignation and no notice period will be insisted upon. In case of those employees covered under CCS(Pension) Rules 1972 and are provided with voluntary retirement provisions therein, stipulated notice shall be served to the parent company. In such cases, terminal benefits will be settled as if the employee resigned/ retired the company on date of leaving on sabbatical........” 

b) But, my department retired me from ENDING DATE OF SABBATICAL.

I want to contest to get the relief to quash incorrect voluntary retirement orders and to pass directions to Department to implement the SCHEME commitment in its letter & spirit.

Lawayer from Delhi to respond please.

pkgaur@outlook.com 

Detailed backup of case shall be communicted over email only.

Regards

Kumar Doab (FIN)     20 August 2016

Mr. Rabin Majumder has provided his contact details.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register