Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

tub.blr10   05 November 2020

Nc-obc certificate & eligibility

Hello Sir/Madam,

I am planning to apply for PG Education in one of the premium central govt institute and they have the NC-OBC criteria in the application form.

i have confusion in the criteria for eligibility for NC-OBC category.

1. i checked my caste listed under central govt website under obc category.

2. My father was private employee and now retired earned less than 8L and mother is housewife.

3. Me and my wife both working and earn more than 8L.

with the above facts, i am having confusion that:

- Do we need to include ONLY parent's income for this act ?

- or Combined family income ( me + wife) will be included as family income ?

Any of your guidance or suggestion will be gratefully received.

Thanks.

Learning

4 Replies

Bobby Choudhary   07 November 2020

According to the details enlisted, you are completely eligible for NC-OBC category.

As per the guidelines given by the State only parents' income in taken into consideration while granting the status of Creamy or Non creamy layer in the OBC Category. The income of the candidate or his/her spouse is not taken into consideration.

errorsets   09 December 2020

Windows Defender—the implicit enemy of infection on Windows 10—utilizes certain forceful classifiers that occasionally misclassify entirely fine records as perilous Error Pros ones. In this way, in case you're having issues with introducing Discord, it very well may be on the grounds that Windows Defender is keeping it from being introduced on your PC.

wildcoreshacks   28 December 2020

They will generally incorporate more unique coach highlights, progressed usefulness, progressed against cheat, an in game menu to actuate and deactivate singular https://wildrifthack.club/ choices and at times are even bundled with auto-update usefulness directly out of the container. Mod menus are hence positively worth the download in the event that you can locate a free form and will help you enormously on any victor.

nbasuperhacks   11 January 2021

The Theme Concert for NBA SuperCard All Star Battle https://nbasupercardhack.club/ swindles likewise gave Android experience on the spot, with MJD's figure manikin in the film rendition of "NBA SuperCard All Star Battle" adjacent to it, which will gather speed for the forthcoming film "the end".

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register