Name inclusion as party to ongoing property dispute case


I purchased a piece land (1200 sqft) in bangalore in the year 2000.  However, came to know that there is some dispute on the land started in the year 2005.   I want to get my name involved in the dispute since current dispute is between 4 gen old seller(P)  and  my seller (D1) .   D1 is the person from whom I purchased the land.   D1 purchased it from some D2.  D2 does not have information about from whom he purchased.   Now I have constructed a house also(Jul 2016) in that property despite some opposition by the representative of the (P).  What I shall do if the case went in favour of the P (Petitioner).  I have all the documents including EC, sale deed from D1, D2 and tax paymet details for 15 years,    Kindly advise as to how I can get my name also included in the ongoing dispute.





File an impleadment application




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x