LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

prathima (NA)     08 December 2016

Name correction in documents

Hi My name in SRINIVASA N in my 10th marks card and my Father's Name is R Narayana Reddy. In my bank account name is correct. In Passport and PAN card full name is mentioned as SRINIVASA NARAYANA REDDY. But in recent Aadhar card and my daugthers and other educational certificates it has become Srinivasa N. Reddy. Some of sites are registered in the name of Srinivasa REddy So it is SRINIVASA N is original name and SRINIVASA Narayana reddy in passport and PAN card and Srinivasa N Reddy in Aadhar card and kids educational certificates and Srinivasa Reddy in land registration documents. Kindly advise how i can correct it for uniformity.. I want to correct my name to original name as per SSLC certificate i.e. SRINIVASA N.

Learning

2 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     08 December 2016

You need to make affidavit before the competant authority and publish it in government gazette for the same. Also give public notice in local news paper and keep copy of that paper.

Will u appreciate this answer by giving like on my LCi profile?

prathima (NA)     08 December 2016

Thanks for reply sir.

My worry is how to correct in the past documents example in my aadhar card, passport, land documents.. 

My School name is SRINIVASA N

Pan card and passport: SRINIVASA NARAYANA REDDY

Aadhar card & voter ID and name in my daughter pass port: SRINIVAS N. REDDY

Will there be requirement to correct all past doucments or just affadivit in current data is enough.  can you help me who can help for this in bangalore. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register