Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

nagatejaswi (cashier)     03 December 2014

Name changes

Dear all

My name is Kemidi Nagatejaswi but  my ssc & Inter certificates name as Kamidi Nagatejesvi and in degree certificate my name is Kamidi Nagatejaswi

Now i want  to correction in all certificates  my name as Kemidi Nagatejaswi

Can u please tell me the procedure?

If its not possible to change surname atleast i want to correct the given name

please guide me sir


Thanking u all 


 1 Replies

Adv Gaikwad 07385647897 (owner)     03 December 2014

Kindly provide more info about yr residence place

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query