Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shiv Kumar (Software Developer)     30 August 2011

Name change in house tax receipt

Dear Law practtioners.

How to change the name in House tax receipt?

I recently bought a house. The tax receipt was generated in old owner's name. how do I change it to my name as I am the current owner?

Someone sad like I need to get a attaestation letter from an advocate and also pay a court stamp. Please clarify what is that attesttation letter.

Thanks,

Shiv

Learning

4 Replies

Rohit Arora (Associate Advocate)     30 August 2011

Dear Shiv,

You need to do mutation of the said property in which you have to submit certain documents as a proof of the sale transaction with the municipal council and thereafter you name will be in the register of the municpal council.

Following are the necessary documents for the mutation of the property:

1. Copy of Sale-deed
2. Application for mutation with Rs.3/- Court fee stamp affixed on it
3. Indemnity Bond on Rs.100/- Stamp Paper.
4. Affidavit on Rs.10/- Stamp Paper.
5. Clearance of up-to-date Property Tax.

I hope this information will be helpful to you.

Jay (Manager)     17 May 2013

Dear Legal Expert,

Kindly let me know how to change the name in property tax documents if the property is ancestral (residing for more than 50 years at this address) in Hyderabad, A.P but we do not have property documents. We have been paying property tax, electricity, water bills etc. regularly.

Please help how to go about this process and how much it may cost if we were to make property documents now.

Thanks for your help.

Sincerely,

Jay

Jay (Manager)     17 May 2013

Dear Legal Expert,

Kindly let me know how to change the name in property tax documents if the property is ancestral (residing for more than 50 years at this address) in Hyderabad, A.P but we do not have property documents. We have been paying property tax, electricity, water bills etc. regularly.

Please help how to go about this process and how much it may cost if we were to make property documents now.

Thanks for your help.

Sincerely,

Jay

Yellaiah Yellaiah   23 April 2020

yellaiah.yellu99@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register