Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aparna   03 November 2016

Name change in birth certificate

Hi My daughter name mentioned in her birth certificate is Apsana. I need to change it as Mahathi Apsana. Her date of birth is 24 November 2013. What is the procedure? Kindly help. Planning to join her in school by June 2017.


 3 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     03 November 2016

Madam u need to make an affiadavit before the competant authority in local jurisdiction.

Publish in government gazette.

U can consult local lawyer for it.

Will u give THANKS on my LCI profile for free advice?

Dnyanada D Mahajan (Self Employed)     06 November 2016

Hi Aparna,

Yes aparna you can do it through Government Gazettee. Just we show proofs where the name is correct PAN or Aadhar with Photo and Application Form. 


Mannat   11 November 2016

Hi I m a single parent and I wish to remove father's name from my child's birth certificate, how should I go about it.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query