Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sunil Jagropan kashayp (RF engineer)     11 April 2015

Name change gazette publication

hi sir,

Recently i have changed my father & mother surname from mallah to kashayp for that i made the affidavit annexure E matter containing old name & new name then i published this in 2 news paper 1 in english & 2nd in marathi news paper. I also published the new name in official gazette of my state.

my question - it is necessary to change my new surname in every document including( pan car, ration card, li8 bill, water bill, voter card, aadhar card even in bank).

i am planning to buy new flat as per the gazette my father surname i have changed from jagropan teras mallah to jagropan teras kashayp but i  dont have new name printed on any document expect the gazette notification, affidavit & news paper publication, now the builder saying we will register only those name whose name is printed on pan card, it means on father pan card the name is jagropan teras mallah but we have changed it to jagropan teras kashayp, what should i do in this case should i go for the home registration with the old name or with the new name...........

i hope my query is intresting & it will help to a lot of people, i am curiously wating for reply

thanking you.

Learning

5 Replies

slakshmanrao (accounts officer)     12 April 2015

Normally Change in Name which is attributable to enumeration error can be changed by means of an Affidit indicating all the changes preferred with relevant link records.The affidavit can be in four copies.Out of two copies one will be the personal copy and others can be for the purpose of circulation with a <Relief required clause,by the accepting authority for consideration.

slakshmanrao (accounts officer)     12 April 2015

We have seen Number of opportunities are created for job opportunities in favour of senior citizens.In Normal practice it is held up for want of an authenticated certificate of being a pensioer on the basis of Original copy of the Pension certificate.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     16 April 2015

You can ask the builder to quote the PAN number and ask him to register it in the new name based on the gazette publication, if not ask him to stop processing the transaction.  The builder has no rights to challenge the new name especially when there is a gazette publication to that effect.

slakshmanrao (accounts officer)     16 April 2015

Every one is in favour of Gazette Notification/Publification.This stage follows, only when formalities required through legal route is complied with.In addition legal route will take care of the time limit also on case to case basis, with the merit having been examined in detail by the relevant judiciary.

slakshmanrao (accounts officer)     16 April 2015

There are two options.<01>.Official concered can try for authenticated copy of the Nomination.<02>Legal route wherever applicable...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More