LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sahil (team developer)     28 July 2010

Name Change

Hi sir,


I have changed my name in year 2005 and since then I am known by my new name. My passport, PAN card, driving license, voter ID all the documents has new name but my graduation documents has my old name as I changed my name after exams so, it has been issued in my old name. Now, I have joined MBA from MDU rohtak but they have issued me examination admit card by my old name and also updated there records with old name. However I filled up a form with my new name and draft is also by my new name but when I contacted them they said we will only consider name as per your degree I have also shown them affidavit and news paper ad but they refused and now I am not known by my old name and degree is useless to me. Please advice.


 4 Replies

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     28 July 2010

There should be Gazzette publication of  change of your name/title.

G. ARAVINTHAN (Legal Consultant / Solicitor)     28 July 2010

keep the gazette publication of new name with the educational certificates to make it as valid

sahil (team developer)     30 July 2010

I have an notary attested affidavit and also published the same in newspaper.

G. ARAVINTHAN (Legal Consultant / Solicitor)     31 July 2010

What about gazette publication

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads