LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Satish Sharma   12 August 2022

Name amendment

My name is satish kumar sharma as per passport. I want to chnage it to Satish Sharma


All my certificates have satish kumar sharma.

My children's educational certificates have Satish Sharma

I want to drop Kumar from the name.

What complications i may face in future. Also will this affect my overseas travel?

Request for a detailed answer if possible.Thanks


 1 Replies

Shashi Dhara   12 August 2022

Contact advocate and change it keep  copies of it for proof .yo have to publish it in local paper.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query