Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Smarty Sundar   04 October 2019

My Wife Asking me to sign in a legal document... can I sign without fear?

We are love and arranged marriage couples ... in 30th Oct 2017 we got married, I faced so many issues after marriage because of my father in law... now we having one boy baby (8months)....My wife not understanding my situations and all.... now she is in her home...I done so many things to fulfill her happiness...now am in her home town I took one individual rental house but she not lived with me more than 5.... so I decided to impress her by the way of making a trip,,,, but there also some fights done... after 10 days now she is asking me to sign an legal agreement, she said the agreement was , I'll never live,I'll never fight, I'll never leave you .... she said this type of agreement... but I never hope her and her father they will do anything because they are rich,,,,, can I sign in a legal document along with advocate? Its safer??

Learning

4 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     04 October 2019

Dear querist,

Check the contents of agreement and take suggestion from advocate before signing in order to avoid mess at latter stage.

Regards

Adv Deepak Joshi

kumar ajinkya (service)     04 October 2019

no well meaning person would ask someone to sign a legal agreement on a simple family matter. Don't do it unless it is a balanced agreement based on facts and highlights the current & expected behaviour of both husband and wife.

Shashi Dhara   05 October 2019

Y u go and beg her like henpecked husband forget her and go to earn and become rich if she goes tell let she go donkey tail.

Dr GYV Victor   06 October 2019

Take advice from local Advocate practicing family law. Your narrative statement is unclear of the reason and motto for legal document.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register