IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jiten   07 July 2015

My uncle is not evicting my mother shop, she is widow.

All Respeceted Lawyers,

There is an shop in Haryana at the name of my mother, my uncle is using that shop since 2002 and this was all on good will. Though my uncle has his two adjacent shop as well. My mother is widow and my younger brother is also not doing any business/job. My mother is asking my uncel to vacate the shop but now he is not doing that. He said he will not because he is rich and has a good reputation politically in city. I need to understand how we can proceede with this and what are the chances of to get the shop back. And if we file the case generally how much time it takes to setelled down the case.






 3 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     07 July 2015

send him a legal notice asking him to vacate the shop within a stipulated time failing which you will file a eviction suit on him

jiten   07 July 2015

There is no rent agreement, neither we are taking any rent amount from him, it was all on mutual consent and good will. But now we need that shop back otherwise he can pay the rent but my uncle is denying all this

Nitish Banka (lawyer)     08 July 2015

injunction suit against ur uncle would help

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query