Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravikanth Panithy   24 November 2021

My Resignation on personal ground not being accepted

sir,

I am working in PSU and I have received major punishment and punishment period is given for one year for salary reduction. Which got completed this year March.

I have applied for NOC for out side employment, but not issued and HR dept issued a letter stating tha I have applied after two days of last date of application submission as per job advertisement.
However based on HR letter I have requested for allowing to attend interview stating that I may join with NOC at the time of joining or resign and join with releasing letter. I was selected for the post and received offer letter mentioning I can join with releasing letter if NOC not available.

I have submitted my resignation with personal reason with three months notice. now just befor 10 days of notice period my HR dept asking me to give undertaking that I will not join in the company for which I have applied NOC or any other Govt. organization post resignation.( they ce to know that I am selected through other officers) or my status of vigelance be made available to prospective employer provided I am planning to join there.

please advice what should I do for the above situation

regards

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register