Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ankit yadav (executive)     12 June 2018

My friend wife trying to involving me in fake dowry case

Dear Readers,

My close friend wife filed a complaint against him and his family in P.S. She also mentioned in two places that I also have involvement in their married life and my friend always do after the consent of mine. I hardly met my friend's wife one in one or two instance which are also family was met through family function.

Please guide me what I can do to safe myself and my family.

Is there any legal options for me so that I can challenge her allegations in cour  of law.

Learning

1 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     13 June 2018

There is always a habit to mention the name of number of people while lodging criminal complaint by the wife against the husband and his parents, relatives. You are outsider and nothing to do in this domestic dispute so need not worry. The Police will rather keep you out of the charges if framed against husband  and his other relatives. The police may call you and record your statement under section 161 Cr.P.C and after you denying all allegations made by the wife of your friend and no evidence existing that link you to their criminal case, your name will not be listed for charging in the chargesheet by the police.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register