LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mâyûr Pâwâr   01 December 2021

My father wants to sale his land to pay the fees of my medical college but my uncle isn't allowing?

Hello sir

Im Mayur Pawar, son of Dilip Pawar.Sir My father wants to sale the land in his village to pay my Medical college fees. As already many loans are approved over my father we cant afford to take a new one. The land belongs to my father yesterday he got a phone from a person who was interested in the property but my uncle VITHAL NARAYAN PAWAR had called that person and told him if you buy that land i'll kill you so now no one is approaching the land as we decided to take legal actions against him so this is why i came here please give some suggestion.



 5 Replies

Shashi Dhara   01 December 2021

Issue legal notice to him and also lodge criminal complaint  against him.

1 Like

Mâyûr Pâwâr   01 December 2021

Where should I go to raise a complaint?

Shashi Dhara   01 December 2021

Legal notice through advocate and compaint in local police station where land is situated .

1 Like

Shubham Bhardwaj (Advocate)     01 December 2021

Dear Mr Pawar, 

The facts suggests that your uncle has some isssues with your father selling the land. 

1. Your father should speak to your uncle to see what is the issue. The matter may be resolved by peaceful means. Ensure that the land proposed to be sold by your father is exclusively owned by your father and your uncle does not have any share. 

2. If first option dosent work out then file a written complaint in local police station.  Tke help of a good adovcate for the process as the police in India dont do anything on complaints unless advocate is involved. There are legal process to make police do as required by law. 

3. After police or criminal court have taken care of your uncle, then proceed to sell the land. 



Shubham Bhardwaj (Advocate)

District &Session Court, Chandigarh

Punjab & Haryana High Court, at Chandigarh

Disclaimer:- Opinion is only for guidance. 


Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     01 December 2021

yes. Follow Mr.Shubham bharadwaj  suggestion.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query