LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rock (Er)     20 September 2011

My father & uncle's property distribution

Hi, I'm 27 year married salaried Engineer. My father & Uncle are in Combined family. Now, my uncle is asking all the detail of my accounts & I have to give them all the accounts & handover all the money after my household expenses. My father is doing farming for the combined lend & my uncle is doing building construction related hardware business. My grandparents are living with my Parents. If my father & uncle distribute the property or they need to be separate then my own income/pf/savings also distributed? Can my uncle claim on my earnings?  And my younger brother is with my uncle in his business. As per my understanding, the property of both brothers (my father-my uncle) will be divided, i.e. land & business, but that do not attract division or clarification of my accounts. Please, advice me. Thank you.

Learning

1 Replies

S. K. Vaidya (Employee)     21 September 2011

sir,

your personal earning is your absolute property and in my opinion your family cannot make claim upon same. As far as immoveable property is concerned if it is an anchester property then all the coparcener of family member will have share in HUF property.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register