Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravikumar Jora (ACCOUNTS OFFICER)     31 August 2010

my father agrigulter land

Dear Respected all,

i  am Ravikumar one of the son of my father, my father having agriculter land, i m going to transfer this property in my name, what type of documents i am going make in all  safe of  problems,

pls advise me,  my father having one brother, he is asking sharing for this property, some year before my father has given some amount and setteled him, he also signed one proof of the document, now all records in my father name only, suppose future i am taking all rights of the property , its any problems coming from my cusin, 

sugges me any one ...plssssss

Learning

3 Replies

niranjan (civil practice)     31 August 2010

The document which your uncle has executed in favour of your father reliquishing his share or what?Whether it is regd.? Even though your father's name is appearing in the records,would not amount to full ownership of the property. It is better to settle half share of your uncle.

Ravikumar Jora (ACCOUNTS OFFICER)     31 August 2010

niranjan sir,

its not our family property, my father its around 30 years paying land tax on his name after that  he went to dasildar office and get Patta on my father name, now patta is my father name, this problem time my unlce asking share, but our villege officer its not  possible settle some amount to our uncle  with exucuted 100 stamp paper,now my unlce asking this is  our family property , basically in that all documents not appear in our grand father name, that why i am asking , now i am going to transfer my name, which way is better , which type of document its very strong in my safe life. 

Mr Abbas (M.D)     31 August 2010

mr ks ravikumar.

watch  FILM once upon a time in mumbaai.  What is the quote of sultan mirza ( HAJI ) JAB DOSTI SE KAAM HOTA HAI TO DUSHMANI KYUN.

FROM 100 IF YOU GIVE 20 - 40 % IT WILL BE LIFETIME PEACE FOR YOU AND YOUR KIDS. AND YOUr REMAINING 80 - 60 % WILL EARN YOU MUCH MOE THEN 100%. IF YOU BELIVE IN GOD.

BHAI LOG, COURT .   YOUR FAMILY MONEY WILL BE UTILISED BY OUTSIDER.  IF YOU GIVE TO COUSIN IT WILL BE IN FAMILY ONLY. YOUR AND COUSIN GRAND FATHER IS ONE PERSON.

IN  WORDS AAP LOG EK HI ...... AADMI  ki PAIDAISH HO. samjhe sorry for any heart breaking advice.

MAY GOD GIVE U SENSE GOD BLESS

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register