Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Suvrajit Sengupta (Asst Manager)     01 June 2013

My employer said that have to serve 3 months notice period

Hi,

iam working in a pvt.bank in india, and i am working here from last 4 year but when i put down my paper they said me that i have to serv 3 months notice period, but i have 81 Priviladge leave in my a/c and also i told them pls adjust my balance leave with my notice period and also i am redy to serve more 30 days as notice period. but they said thay have no option to relise me before 90 days. i told them i am redy to pay 90 days notice amount. but they could not help me out. 

Pls suggest what should do at this point oftime.

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     01 June 2013

Notice period/pay is stated in standing orders of the company, appointment letter, State Shops and Establishments Act…………

You may show the appointment letter, certified standing orders, exit policy, severance policy, HR policy, service rules etc of the company to a competent and experienced labor consultant/service lawyer, give inputs in person, and understand the merits……….

If acceptable and workable you may attach in this thread.

You may erase the name etc to maintain the confidentiality.

If there is a provision for notice pay in lieu of notice, adjustment of annual leave against notice period  then you can refer to it.

If company is not agreeable to adjust leave then it shall encash the paid leave in FNF statement/settlement and adjust notice pay for shortfall in notice period in FNF statement/settlement

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register