Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vishal goud   23 July 2016

My company not release my last month salary

Dear All,

Here I tell you my situation.

I doing job in a IT comapany in Indore. After completion of my boud I switch company. 

There is a rule "If you leave the company. Comapany releate your 45 Days salary after 2 month.

So I release the company in Oct month, and they said you get all your amount in Jan Month. But They not release full payment in one time. 

I got I Instalment in Feb.

II Instalment in march-april.

I after that they. not giving me anything. 

So What I do please suggest me.

Learning

3 Replies

Rohit Sahu   23 July 2016

Depends on what bond you had signed with the company. From your queries it appears that you have recieved your 45 days salary in two installments and thats over. For your delayed payments you can send them a legal notice through a lawyer demanding a simple interest on the principal amount for delayed payment.

Rohit Sahu   23 July 2016

Depends on what bond you had signed with the company. From your queries it appears that you have recieved your 45 days salary in two installments and thats over. For your delayed payments you can send them a legal notice through a lawyer demanding a simple interest on the principal amount for delayed payment.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     23 July 2016

The enactments that are applicable to establishment/employer/employee shall prevail upon any private agreement/rule etc drafted by employer and signed with employee e.g. appointment letter/FnF policy/HR policy/service agreement etc......................and such private agreement/rule etc may not be worth the piece of papaer onw hich it is written.

It shall be certainly appropriate if instead of generic advise you prefer a considered opinion after due examination of all docs on record and inputs.

Find a very able counsel specializing in Labor/Service Matters and spend quality time with your counsel.

The FnF wages should be paid on LWD or say within next 3 days or max. by usual/fixed/applicable pay day.

The unpaid wages are debt on employer!

You may demand  to supply acknowledgment and acceptance of notice and final resignation, Correct  FnF statement, salary slip of all months, Form16 as per correct FnF statement, PF a/c slips of all years, ESIC card, acknowledgment of handover of assets and charge,NOC/NDC...........

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register