LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aryan Gupta   01 May 2018

My company not pay my 2 month salary

My Name is Aryan Gupta and I was working in Travel company as SEO to handle the interment marketing stuffs. I was working here since 21-March-2017 to 29-Nov-2017 and getting In-hand salary INR. 18,000 per month. I was getting my salary between 10-15 date of every month but from October-November I did not get my salary from Travel company . As of I am rented in Noida and I don't have money to bear my travel expenses so i quit my job and asked Company owner Mr. Kunal Jain to paid my 2 months salary but he didn't paid it. I also tried to call him but he never pick my phone, So i decided to visit  company office at 15th December and request him to clear my all pending salary but there were no positive response from him. 

Please help. is it againts the LAW if yes then can any one give me proof or Act no. so i can send mail to my company.

Learning

2 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     02 May 2018

You can give legal notice to company for prompt release of your outstanding dues also mentioned in notice that if your company does not pay dues within one month from notice then  will be liable to recovery suit and they will be liable for the cost for of suit. 

anubhav Bhatt   02 May 2018

Dear client you should issue a Legal Notice to that company better if you contact us then I will elaborate properly about your case.
Advocate Anurag Bhatt
Allahabad High Court
Mobile 9198889990

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register