Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Madhusudan (propriter)     11 October 2012

Mutual consent divorce

i got married in june 2011.

now we both decided to apply mutual consent divorce, we dont have children.

my income monthly Rs 50,000, we are going to meet lawyer today to file case.

my questen is 

even my wife not expecting money or mentainence so, is that judge going to order that i need to pay her some lumpsome cash or mentainence ?

she is doing her masters degree and she staying with parents now.

Learning

8 Replies

Manas Prakash (Advocate)     11 October 2012

No, court by himself can not award any alimony until and unless it is asked for.Morever,In case of Divorce on mutual consent it is always on the term and condition that has been agreed upon by both the parties at the time of filing such petition.If wife has given consent of divorce with free will, without any demand of alimony in the mutual consent petition then court can not award the alimony by himself.

2 Like

ajay gautam (sse)     12 October 2012

dear sir in this case if wife ask for maintainence.and husband dont want to give due to there behabioural problemwhat.she.has done in past than whar are the possibilities

stanley (Freedom)     12 October 2012

I agree with Mr Manas , 

Ajay if wife ask for maintanence and huband does not want to give than it is not mutual divorce . Than it would be contested divorce as the term mutual does not come into it .

1 Like

Madhusudan (propriter)     14 October 2012

just i spoke lawyer yesterday, he said divorce is differant and maintnce is differant, 

i need to know

basically when we appying for matual consent i will make sure she stated dont expect mentance from me.

so time of judgement day can she ask mantainance?

Madhusudan (propriter)     20 March 2013

Dear Sir,

me & my wife  together applied for mutual consent in Oct 2012, (5 months ago) judge given 6 months waiting period, my wife in jan 2013 finished her MBA, after applying divorce still we are in touch physically for 3 months, but since last 2 months my wife avoiding meet-ups, but i am desperate and depress to loose her, so i gone her house few times to talk and compromise (i told her will have good life and better we not going to take Mutual divorce) but she strongly avoiding me ( she not calling me or receiving my calls either and when i go to her house they lock the gate & main door that i should not enter inside there house. i jumped her house compound to see her, but her family members not allowed me to see her. i am calling her land-line but no response.

my question is

since above reasons what she can take action against to me through lawyer or police station?

is that i don't have any rights to call or meet up with her after applying mutual consent?

is that any worst can happen with me if she take further step bcoz i am trying meet her forcible? 

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Madhusudan

just i spoke lawyer yesterday, he said divorce is differant and maintnce is differant, 

i need to know

basically when we appying for matual consent i will make sure she stated dont expect mentance from me.

so time of judgement day can she ask mantainance?

Yes, maintenance different, divorce different.

Mutual consent divorce is just agreeing for divorce simultaneously and filing required papers simultaneously.

Above you told she dont expect money or maintenance, now you telling she will ask for maintenance on judgment day.

Answer is she can ask for maintenance.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Madhusudan

Dear Sir,

me & my wife  together applied for mutual consent in Oct 2012, (5 months ago) judge given 6 months waiting period, my wife in jan 2013 finished her MBA, after applying divorce still we are in touch physically for 3 months, but since last 2 months my wife avoiding meet-ups, but i am desperate and depress to loose her, so i gone her house few times to talk and compromise (i told her will have good life and better we not going to take Mutual divorce) but she strongly avoiding me ( she not calling me or receiving my calls either and when i go to her house they lock the gate & main door that i should not enter inside there house. i jumped her house compound to see her, but her family members not allowed me to see her. i am calling her land-line but no response.

my question is

since above reasons what she can take action against to me through lawyer or police station?

is that i don't have any rights to call or meet up with her after applying mutual consent?

is that any worst can happen with me if she take further step bcoz i am trying meet her forcible? 

Arre bharkurdhaar,

Yeh toh love story he, s*x bhi karliye aur compound bhi jump karliye, wow.

aisa kyon nahi karta ki ladki ko bhagake le ja, bahut adventurous rahega.

Na rahegi maintenance bharne ki pareshaani, s*x karte raho, do no maze karo, khush raho.  Baccha waccha hogaya toh dono ke maa baap bhi khus hojaayenge ki pota poti mila.

Good Luck!

(Guest)

In short divorce petition vaapas le lo, ladki ko convince karo tere saath bhaagne ki, aur dono kahin aur jaake settle hojaao.

Yeh divorce yeh sab tum dono ke bas ki baat nahi.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register