Upgrad LLM

mutual consent divorce

after all 498a and Crp 125 my wife now agreed for mutual consent divorce. my child remains with her.
I agreed to give him a fixed amount.
but later on can she asked for maintainCe for child. how can I avoid it.please suggest me.
I want my child he is 2.5 years old.can I get my child later or now.
please answer my queries

Yes. Later on she can ask for maintenance of child under the pretext if change in the circumstances. You cannot avoid it. If you think on that matter right now, your chance of getting mutual consent divorce will go off. Subsequently, she may not agree for mutual consent divorce. Subsequently, you can claim custody of your child on the ground that the future of your child is more secure with you.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x