LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ashish (farmer)     04 June 2019

Mutation entry correction

My father purchased a agricultural land from my grandfather with a registered sale deed. There was no mutation done for this land for 2 years.Meanwhile my uncle also purchased agricultural remaining land from my grandfather with overlapping area with that of my father's. This purchase was also done with registered sales deed. My uncle's sale deed has later date than my father's sale deed Example land with Grandfather = 10 Acers My father's sale deed = 5 Acers My uncles sale deed = 6 Acers As you can see there was 1 Acers of extra sale deed done by my uncle. My uncle got it mutated under his name i.e 6 Acers.So the remaining land on revenue document in tashil office was 4 Acers which was mutated later on my father's name. Mutation of my uncle's sale deed was done earlier than my father's sale deed. but the registered sale deed of my father is on a date earlier than my uncle's sale deed. Now we want the mutation to be corrected on my father's name based on the earlier sale deed.Please guide

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register