LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

phani   08 December 2016

Mutation done but no change in ec records

Hello forum and respected Laywers, I expect my problem will be solved in this forum by your valuable answers

My grand father executed a WILL (Not-registered) on the name of my father and expired in march this year.

The original sale deed from which my grand father acquired the property was missing and not found

Mutation was done (in april this year) and the title is trasferred on to my father's name but the Encumbrance Certificate (EC) is still displaying my grandfather's name.

On the mutation certificate, it is written that " mutation doesn't confer the ownership of the applicant "

Please tell me how to change the title of property on to my father name in registrar office records and also in EC.

Please tell me how to get the authenticated sale deed from registrar office that is eqaully trated as the original. How to get it certified as original ?

Learning

1 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     10 December 2016

Pahani ji u can get the certified copy of sale deed from the SRO. It is treated as true copy of the sale deed.

By giving the death certificate of your grand father in to SRO get EC transfered on to your fathers name.

Will u appreciate this answer by giving like on my LCI profile?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register