LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anandanath Banerji (Owner)     24 July 2011

Mutation

What are the legal consequences of not doing mutation?  Can the Authorities seal a property if mutation for it is not yet done?

Learning

4 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     24 July 2011

Mutation shows how the property acquired by a person.  If there is no mutuation authroties cannot seal the property.

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     24 July 2011

No one can seal property id there is no mutation. In some states It is the duty of revenue authorities to inquire in every three months and to start mutation suo moto.

Ramesh Kopalle (Accountant)     25 July 2011

Dear Sir

Near Hyderabad I have purchased two agricultural housing plots in last 5 months back. They were registered at Vikarabad Sub Registar Office.  It is necessary to do the Mutation for both my plots. How to do? What is the procedure. To whom I have to approach. Please explain.  Ramesh Kopalle

KodaiKanal S.Thanuskodi (Founder& Managing Partner)     29 July 2011

Almost in all States  Land and Revene Authorities have not Maintained the Mutation, So we shold to take 1)Governments Parent printed and Micro flime saved A Registery and Book from the State and District  Archieve by Right  to Information Act 2005 2) Encumbrance or Search Certificates from parent  to present Sub-Registrars Offices on search fees and 3) The Court's or Registered document's refered or declared Family Genealogy trees And than t o give application for the Mutation , Patta or Katha and current Land Revenue and Muncipal or Panchyats and Corpration Taxes Name Transfer and get the Government Sealed processdings orders and Certificates. We may for the Future Safty ,We publish leading News papers and than all above doucments Papers will be summarised as in deed with above  documets and Registered As the Declaration deed with simple stamps and Registeration fees.This Summary deed may be written in Stones of the frond and wall of the Building or 8 feets plus 8 feets stones pillars in up and down earth in boumdaries what our Ancesstral did what evidences East India and British Government and courts  taken

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register