LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Peer (Teacher)     15 September 2014

Muslim father property inheritance

I am shafi Muslim lebbai. My father and mother died before 19 yrs.we are 5 brothers and 2 sisters. For the house we are residing, 4 brothers have given the house to me for their share and registered. But the two sisters are not willing to give the house to me. I m ready to give the money or land for the sisters share. They r not allowing me to build my house which is very old. I m married with children. I cannot reside in the old house. What is the solution to build my house

Learning

10 Replies

ABDUL RAZIQUE (Advocate)     16 September 2014

As per law your sisters share are stand in the said property if they not willing to transfer their share then you first file a caveat in court , if she want to sell to sale their right to any third party than you can file the suit against the party and challenge the transaction over the purchase right upon that share.

You may intimate them and after deny go to knock the legal door.

Peer (Teacher)     16 September 2014

The house is 19feet breadth and 75 feet length. For the 2 sisters share it is only 3 feet breadth and 75 feet length which they cannot sell or build for any purpose. So they are asking all the 5 brothers to give 2 separate houses for the 2 sisters as we brothers have registered each house for each brother leaving sisters share in each house. So how can I build my house leaving my sisters share with 16 feet ?

Peer (Teacher)     16 September 2014

Sisters are not willing to get money from me for their share in the house. They are asking for separate house

ABDUL RAZIQUE (Advocate)     23 November 2015

If they are not agree to deal with you then you have right to take shelter of law.

If they are not agree to deal with you then you have right to take shelter of law.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register