LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Murder of unborn child

I am looking to refer an able Criminal lawyer for the below mentioned situation.

Huband and Wife married and living in Bowenpally, Hyderabad. Wife becomes pregnent within first year of their marriage. Wife wants to go to USA to pursue career. Husband is earning good salary and supporting wife. 

Wife insists to abort the baby to go to USA. Husband tells wife that there is no reason to abort the child as he will support her career goals after the baby is born and promises that if he has to leave his good paying India job, he will quit his job in India and support her plans to go to USA but not to abort the baby.

One fine day, Wife without anyones knowledge kills the baby and gets abortion done. Husband is shocked and in grief. Wife threatens that if husband does not co-operate with her on anything, then she will kill other babies and he will never become a father. 

Questions:

1. Is killing a unborn child a crime when the initiative is taken by the mother and executed by the mother ? 

2. What is the statute of limitation on the above crime ?

Learning

6 Replies

(Guest)

Yes killing unborn child is crime. Its called child miscarriage and it is offence under sec312 of IPC whether it is committed by woman.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     11 May 2011

The Indian Parliament in its wisdom enacted the Statue called the Medical termination of Pregnancy Act, 1971, and under section 3 (a) and (b) of the said infamous Act permits termination of child in a womb if the length of pregnancy does not exceeds 12 months but does not exceeds 20 months. The killing of the unborn child is not regarded as murder but simply termination and Doctors becoming the Terminators like Arnold. There are some riders on the said section 3 but even in the absence of those conditions covering that section 3 the unborn child are terminated on the request of the mother or father as a matter of daily routine, converting such acts as to amount to market place, and those medical practitioner assuming the personality pf Hitler Nazi. I always look upon this statue as worst than Armed Forces Act, where the unborn child are slaugthered without giving them an opportunity to raise their voice of their rights to see this beautiful world where we live as human being.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     11 May 2011

Pleaseread as Armed Forces Special Powers Act.

(Guest)

I am offering Rs 40,000 ( INR Fourty Thousand ) to any licensed lawyer to file this case in Hyderabad. Please send me email with Vakalatname duly signed. 

Thanks

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     12 May 2011

your offer is miniscule compared to job expected. There are many other legal options to book the guilty.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     13 May 2011

I have seen some Abortion advertisement  Board near Supreme Court, in New Delhi.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register