LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ram   29 October 2016

Mounting pressure to resignation

I, xxxyyyzzzz, Qualification: B.Tech (CSIT) in first class and M.Tech (CSE) in first class , Occupation: Assistant Professor in Department of IT, would like to submit the following few lines for your kind consideration

I have been appointed as Assistant Professor in the Department of IT, xxxxxxxx  Engineering College  on adhoc basis with scale xxxxx/- in  June 2006 and working till date, and continuing my services in the said capacity up to the satisfaction of the Department of IT in all respects and aspects and also working as per the rules and regulations of the college and norms of AICTE & JNUTH. The feed back from the students in the last ten years was also very good and satisfactory. Also I was sanctioned increments every year. I was also attended as External Examiner in various Engineering Colleges, published two research papers, attended National Conference which was held at xxxxxxxx College, Banglore in presence of National Delegates, and also I was placed in the interview panel at this college to select the faculty members into the Department of IT and completed my work as per the instructions. also I would like to inform you that for affiliation process my name was there in the list submitted by the college to the university every year, further on xxx march 2016 a “ Selection Committee” which was constituted by the JNTUH  as per the norms of the AICTE visited the college and  held a meeting in the college  and I was interviewed by the Selection Committee and selected by the Selection Committee in which secretary was the chairman and placed my name on the order of merit for the post of Assistant Professor in Department Of IT.

Recently there was an ambiguity raised by secretary, saying that I am not eligible for the post of Assistant Professor in the Department of IT with B.Tech (CSIT) and M.Tech (CSE) and advised me to complete M.Tech in IT or SE or CNIS or AI or Bio Informatics with any one specialization by availing long leave for two years or tendering resignation with this a pressure was mounted on me to decide the future course of action by myself. Recently there was an advertisement   was published by the college inviting the applications for the post of Associate and Assistant Professor in Department of Information Technology branch  with eligibility criteria as B.Tech (IT) and M.Tech(IT ,SE, CNIS, AI, Bio Informatics), but this eligibility criteria is no where found in the JNUTH or AICTE norms as well. But I have enquired with JNTUH and observed the faculty norms of AICTE, its no where mentioned saying that a faculty member with B.Tech (CSIT) and M.Tech (CSE) is not eligible for the post of Assistant Professor in the Department of IT and no where found M.Tech in IT is equivalent to SE, CNIS, AI, Bio Informatics. With this the Academic Audit Council informed me orally that I was already selected by the Selection Committee which was appointed by JNTUH in which secretary is the chairman of the committee and copy of the same was given by the Selection Committee. But with the ambiguity of secretary am in confusion, with this I am stepping into deep depression, not even concentrating on my personal life and not able to concentrate on my career.

It is therefore I request you to advice me in this regard.

Learning

2 Replies

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     29 October 2016

consult Doctor or do meditation to solve your problem.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     29 October 2016

"With this the Academic Audit Council informed me orally that I was already selected by the Selection Committee which was appointed by JNTUH in which secretary is the chairman of the committee and copy of the same was given by the Selection Committee."

Obtain certified copy even if thru RTI.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register