LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Mother of all excuses part 2

My query to CSD Mumbai and its reply are attached. Earlier any info on URC they have denied stating info is exempted under Sec 8(1)(a). First appellate auth denied info invoking a letter from JAG Br(Army) stating URCs are private ventures and hence not covered by RTI Act. Army HQ( QMG which claims to be the nominated Nodal Agency by the BOCCS to publish any thing about URCs through Army Orders) has also kept invoking the same JAG Br letter. I have already made a second appeal to CIC which is under scrutiny.

Now I want the govt notification which gave CSD the status of a govt department in 1950 but kept the URCs out of it for the Civilian Contractors to  run thoseCSD canteens. Now all those URCs have been taken over by the Armed Forces. A whopping Rs 1000 Crores is the profit per year and its expanding to cater to almost all civilians in almost all department of Defence , Offence and Home. It is hardly difficult why the General at the top are behaving un-officers like. They have crores of Rupees at their dispoasal in the name of regimentally held private funds with absolutely no external audit.

But I have received some reply from the CSD .It means that fear of God has been instilled on them. But look at the reply . You will understand how all those in the business of running CSD canteens are trying to hide all info from the tax payers.

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)

And few more attachments in this respect will give you the complete picture. Here are they.

Attached File : 606492714 rti 141211.jpg, 606492714 rti 1412111.jpg, 606492714 rti 1412112.jpg downloaded: 152 times

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register