LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

bobby (na)     12 December 2015

Most urgent advice

Respected Sir's I would like to take your advice for undermentioned criminal matter Dated 18/11/2015 Person who is our nebhour whom we had some dispute due to furstration he was drunk that night and forcefully entered in our house and threating me to kill mean while one of my friend was also sitting there and he tried to stop him that drunk nebour but he attacked on my friend and stated beating and abusing him, finally i call PCR and next day we gave written complain to the police station later on police trying to solve this matter due to police may have take some ...........%%%%sewa My question is what maximum punishement IPC section can we pray in FIR what he committed so that we can teach him best lession and he also fear not to act infuture. forcefully enter in my house in night beaten my friend threat to kill me and abused me I am very thanksful for your valuable advices Thanking You S K Nayyar

Learning

4 Replies

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     13 December 2015

U are saying that the police may have taken sewa from him,how do U expect them to register the FIR?

bobby (na)     13 December 2015

Respected Sir's

I would like to take your advice for undermentioned criminal matter

Dated 18/11/2015 Person who is our nebhour whom we had some dispute due to furstration he was drunk that night and forcefully entered in our house and threating me to kill mean while one of my friend was also sitting there and he tried to stop him that drunk nebour but he attacked on my friend and stated beating and abusing him, finally i call PCR and next day we gave written complain to the police station later on police trying to solve this matter due to police may have take some ...........%%%%sewa

My question is what maximum punishement IPC section can we pray in FIR what he committed so that we can teach him best lession and he also fear not to act infuture.

forcefully enter in my house in night

beaten my friend

threat to kill me

and abused me

I am very thankful for your valuable advices 

Thanking You

S K Nayyar

Anand Bali Adv. (Advocate Solicitor & Consultant)     13 December 2015

Dear Bobby,

You not have mentioned that whether you are a male or female. As it sounds you are a female ( By name only but I am not Confirmed)

You can file a complaint for lurking house trespass by night, for entering your house with bad intentions in the mid night. Either any Sec. from 456 to 460 IPC depending of his preperations to enter and committing hurt to any body by doing so. Maximum Punishment from One 1 to 14 Years depending on the section imposed after listening the whole story of trespass and hurt or grevious hurt. 

Your friend can also file complaint for hurting Her/ him by the medical evidence of it.like MLC or simple doctor's report.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     23 December 2015

You can consult your lawyer on this before you conclude on this. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register