Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Samueallss (abc)     25 November 2010

Mortgage Deed stamp duty

Sir,

I have entered into an agreement of resale flat purchase where i am the 3rd owner.  Problem is that original agreement between Builder and 1st owner is missed by 2nd owner.  But 2nd owner has the certified copy of the same agreement. In addition to that he has launched FIR for missing documents after execution of my agreement. I had given a Public notice in news paper through a lawyer for the said flat.  2nd owner is ready to accept any future claim for the said property through a written agreement. But still my bank (LIC HF) is insisting me to do a mortgage deed for home loan. 

I think in case of loss of title following things are important :

Certified true copy, FIR for lost document, Public notice.

Is there any way so that I don't need to pay additional stamp duty and Regn chgs as I have already paid 65,000/- for this.  Please suggest me.

Atanvir

Learning

3 Replies

M. A. Khan (advocate)     25 November 2010

Bank execute mortgage deed with customer to secure their loan amount.  All you need to do is that creat simple mortgage by keeping original agreement with bank.  There is no much stamp duty upon mortgage deed.  Its upon the amount you borowed from bank. The stamp duty shall be .5% of loan amount.

SACHIN AGARWAL (ADVOCATE)     26 November 2010

You have not disclosed the location of the said Flat. The stamp duty differs state to state.

karan meghani (ceo)     05 December 2013

Registration & Stamp Duty Consultant

Email justhelpservices@gmail.com Mobile 9975964405

We Provide Services for

1) Adjudication

2) Convenes

3) Development Agreement

4) Mortgage

5) Reconvenes

6) Property Card Transfer

7) Property Search Report

Leave a reply