LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ramasubramanian (executive)     16 April 2014

Money suit not coming up for hearing

Filed money suit in April 2012 in Kerala Palakkad . Defendent replied after an year from first hearing date. Judge has kept the matter for Issues from then and it is not finalised. In the meantime judge referred the case to  adalat court and defendent did not turned up.

Usually how many months judges take to finalise Issues and start hearing the case? All court fees has been paid.

Is there anyway I can request for early hearing or should I need to approach for higher court?


 2 Replies

SeekAdvice India (NA)     17 April 2014

Need Free On-call Legal Advice.???

Just give a missed call on 08010201301(toll free)



India's first On-call legal advisor.


cyberlawyer (barrister)     17 April 2014

File an application to fix an early date before the high court of kerala. In tamilnadu, i heard that such an application is not that fruitful and i am not very sure of the position in Kerala. But anyway you can try that..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register