LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shivendra Kumar   14 August 2018

money recovery against fraud property.

sir I have made an agreement with a property dealer for a land purchase. The dealer was about to register a disputed land, which we came to know later. Money for the property I had almost paid, now I need my money back. please help how to take proceed .


 1 Replies

Vikas Tiwari (Advocate)     14 August 2018

Best way will be serving a legal notice upon him with help of a competent lawyer for criminal misrepresentation, cheating, demand for returning of all the money paid with interest.

Failing which you can take file legal action against the person such as ‘suit for recovery’, criminal breach of trust, cheating etc.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register