LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arul Arumugam Tvr   12 July 2020

Mod cancellation

Good Morning sir, i understood the procedure of cancellation of MoD. Still i need clarification in the following aspects. Person X received loan from shriram finance ltd by mortgaging his land and he does paid his loan properly. The loan account is over due.since i need tha land i would like to close the account by paying his loan amount whatever the sriram finance demand for closing rha loan account. Now pls tell me the procedure to cancel mod and how to register the property in my name. This is my contact no 8667419509. I am in urge and waiting for ur guidance thank you sir

Learning

2 Replies

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     12 July 2020

1. IF you are the Buyer party, THEN ask the Seller party to obtain NOC and outstanding dues statement from the finance Co. pertaining to the financed Land.

2. Check NOC, Execute registered Sale Agreement, Buyer pays off the Finance Co and balance amount to the Seller, Takes possession immediately. Also obtain No Dues Certificate from the Finance Co.  Coordinate with a local propery lawyer for technical details and procedures.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     13 July 2020

Meet Shri Ram Finance with the borrower and strike a deal for getting such link documents after payment.   Always do all this through a professional advocate.   Though you may have to spend an extra amount, you can avoid many risks in the future.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register