Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manohar (Student)     22 June 2014

Mnc companies will not hire llb students ?

Hi All

I'm new to this forum....recently i came thru this situation I have applied in MNC for accounts payable position

After clearing of all 5 rounds.. HR Manager called me in and she told me that those who-ever are pursuing LLB &  those who are completed LLB we will not take them inside and she also mention it is their company policy.. 

I got stun & even i was very much disappointed after completing of all round she reject me due to this professional qualification ? 

This is the First time I'm hearing this why do they want to get fear by taking in LLB Graduate ?

Studying LLB is a crime for MNC Companies (or) those who are llb graduates are not eligible to work any where other than their professional ?

Friend i need your comments on this

Learning

4 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     22 June 2014

Did you record the comments of HR personnel (audio/visual)?

If No manage to do it.

It is felt that  some companies form such policy as they feel that a person with knowledge of law shall not be succumbing to tantrums, unlawful practices, exploitation,………………………and can expose them.

Once you have irrefutable evidence then you can claim the refund of expenses incurred by you on attending interviews as you had declared your educational background in your resume submitted at the first instance………………………………….and agitate too for this unfair practice.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     23 June 2014

it they who have the policy of employeeing less knowledgeable one.

It is not govt job where one can compel his entry on the basis of being best compatible candidate.

Manohar (Student)     01 July 2014

HA ha ha good one sudhir kumar sir

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     02 July 2014

what is meant by

"HA ha ha"

in private sector employer has a right to decide whom to employ and whom not to and unless one is employed his rights as workman do not commence.

They also have right to decide as from to who to fear and from whom not to fear.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register