LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jayanta Bhowmick (lapsurg)     27 August 2010


I have been framed in a false atrocity case to settle personal issues.False statements, false witnesses.The police officer the lower court all are biased against me.The DYSP was asking for bribe  for not filing a chargesheet( off the record) which we refused so filed a chargesheet.Even the complainant was asking for money indirectly to settle the matter.
I was even arrested for the complaint.They have now referred the case to the sessions court.
Would like to have  expert opinion, how can I protect myself.

Isn't there any law against those misusing the law and filing false cases? Even if I am proved innocent what about the mental and physical harrasment, waste of my time, money and energy ,loss of reputation, defamation?


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register